Completing the Enrollment Form
Here are some basic instructions to help you complete the enrollment form and begin investing for your retirement.
- Enter all of your personal information in the fields provided
- In the Includible Compensation field, enter your gross annual salary
- If you are part-time employee, your employer will notify you if this is an OBRA plan
Section 3 – TYPE OF REQUEST,
Check the New box.
Section 4 – DEFERRAL SUMMARY
- In the NEW column, enter the dollar amount or percentage from each paycheck that you would like to contribute to Regular Deferral and Special Deferral. Add the amounts and enter the total on the TOTAL DEFERRAL line.
- SPECIAL PAY PERIOD ENDING DATES - Don’t enter anything in this section. However, if you do have a special request, please contact us.
Section 5 – CATCH-UP
Check the appropriate option:
Important: If you fall into one of the categories below (age 50+, or three years from retirement), please contact us for more information on how much you can contribute to your Plan through these special provisions.
- If you’re three years from the year you are eligible to retire and would like to take advantage of the traditional catch-up provision, select the Yes, 3-year box and enter your Normal Retirement Age, which is your age 3 years from now
- If you’re over the age of 50 and would like to take advantage of the 50+ catch-up provision, select the Yes, Age 50+ box
- If you don’t meet either of these criteria, or don’t want to take advantage of a catch-up provision, select the No box
- If you’d like to opt in to asset rebalancing, check the Enroll me in asset rebalancing box. If you have questions about asset rebalancing, please contact us.
Section 7 – FUNDING OPTIONS
Please select your investment options and where you would like to deposit your contributions. Enter the percentage for each option you select. Be sure that the total adds up to 100%.
Enter your primary and contingent beneficiary information. Attach a separate sheet of paper if you have more beneficiaries than the spaces on the form allow.
Get the help you need
If you need help filling out the form or understanding funding options, please call us.